Meridian Mats considers the quality of their products and the experience they deliver for the customers to be a top priority. If for any reason the mats fail to meet the expectations of our customers, our customer service team work their hardest to find the best possible solution. The following guidelines apply when considering a return of any products.
- Any mats damaged during or before the shipment process will be replaced at no extra charge to the customer.
- If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, within the first 30 days and as long as the mat has not been used, we will accept returns and refund your money minus the shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds are processed within 10 days of receiving the items back to our warehouse and have been determined to be unused.
- Please note that the return policy does not apply to custom mats. All sales are final on custom mats.
- Visual confirmation of the damage is required to process a replacement order. Which can be achieved either through the return of the mat to our manufacturing facility in Blaine, Washington. A picture of the damaged product sent to Meridian Mats via email can also serve as a good basis to initiate investment into the matter.
- If for any reason the mats do not meet the requirements of the customer, they can be returned within the first 30 days and under the stipulation of not having been used by the customer.
- If the mats are determined to be in resalable condition, after their return to Meridian Mats, a refund will be issued to the customer.
- If the mats are not damaged or meet all the requirements of their depiction by Meridian Mats, without any significant physical or quality variance, the customer is required to ship the product back to Meridian Mats at their own expense.
- Furthermore, if the above criteria of undamaged and correctly depicted mat are true, a 15% restocking fee is deducted from the refund amount for the order.
- All refunds are processed within 10 day of Meridian Mats receiving the products at the location determined by the customer service representative at the time of processing the refund.
- Please note that the above mentioned return policy, excluding damaged products, does not apply to any custom made mats.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-940-1177 for the shipping address for the return items.